About the Internship
The Communications and Marketing Intern will support the growth and development of our team by procuring, writing, organizing and distributing story content through various channels. These activities will help ensure that our marketing efforts are in alignment with our strategy and reflective of our mission, vision, and values. We are looking for someone who can work independently and in a team and has strong attention to detail. Excellent organization, creative writing, and communication skills are essential. This position reports to the MarCom Officer and collaborates with other staff as needed.
- Work with MarCom Officer to implement communications strategy. Support day-to-day communications tasks while ensuring that the AP brand is adhered to and represented effectively.
- Assist with updating and maintaining AP's social media presence, including scheduling Facebook and Instagram updates.
- Assist with the design of flyers, graphics, e-vites and other marketing material for major events hosted by AP.
- Produce a wide range of communications including marketing materials, e-newsletters, electronic media, reports, press releases, articles, brochures, videos, social media messages. Coordinate AP's presence at trade shows and events.
- Develop AP's online presence using the AP website and social media.
- Work closely with the investment and programs teams to create effective communications for activities related to AP programming.
- Work with staff in the communication and promotion of projects and assists the teams in organizing events, workshops, etc.
• Minimum of bachelor's degree in communications and mass media, Business administration, Project Management, or a related field
• Fluency in Tajik, English and Russian languages
• Experience in SMM promotion and strong organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
• Commitment to Accelerate Prosperity for 6 months
Interested candidates may send they CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 12, 202